Aims and Scope
International Journal of Islamic Business & Management (IJIBM) is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal for Islamic business & management academics in Asia, including Central Asia, East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, and also other regions like the Americas, Europe, Middle East/Africa etc. IJIBM aims is to provide to the field of Islamic business & management. The subject areas include, but are not limited to the following fields:
- Takaful Products and Instruments
- Islamic Management
- Islamic Economics
- Islamic Law and Society
- Islamic Brotherhood
- Islamic Marketing
- Islamic Human Resource Management
- Islamic Organizational Behavior
- Work Ethics
- Business Ethics
- Islamic Micro Finance
- Islamic Financial Markets
- Islamic Financial Institutions
- Trade with the Islamic world
- The Muslim consumer and consumption patterns
- Islamic branding and positioning
- Islamic franchising
- Retail and distribution channels Islamic marketing mix
- Islamic market segmentation
- Islamic pharmaceuticals and healthcare
- Islamic lifestyles
- Fashion and entertainment
- Current trends in Islamic markets
- Commercializing Islam and Islamisation of commerce
- Global events and the Muslim consumer
- Halal markets and halal supply chains
- Islamic finance and Islamic microfinance
- E-Marketing in Islamic markets
- Islamic innovation and entrepreneurship
- Contemporary Islamic movement etc
Original full-length research papers, clearly state their objective or hypothesis, the experimental design and methods used, the essential features of any interventions, the main outcome measures, the result from the study, and a section placing the results in the context of published literature.
Provide a summary of evidence derived from primary studies that have been selected and synthesized according to the author's personal and professional perspective.
Report of a single case
Report results of a pilot study or preliminary findings from a study. The scope of this section is intended to be wide and to encompass methodology and experimental data on subjects of interest to the readers of the Journal.
Peer Review Process
We use a double-blind system for peer review; both reviewers' and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be reviewed by at least three experts: two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.