Clinical Evaluation of the Method of Active Abdominal Drainage in General Peritonitis Rancid
Acute general putrid peritonitis refers to the severe inflammation of the peritoneum. He is constantly accompanied by jendotoksicheskim shock and progressive multiple organ failure. Macro and micro blood circulation in tissues and organs of the abdominal cavity Portal vein system is blocked from the first minutes the development of pathological process and toxins and nedookislennye metabolic products accumulate in them. For their removal requires efferent methods of treatment, one of which suggests the author of this article. Technical and physical techniques against a backdrop of complex drug therapy perpetrated as cleansing and forcible blood vessels promotion portal system. In this way manage to restore homeostasis. For developing this method, he was extradited to USSR patent (No. 1787036, dated March 7, 1991). To confirm the effectiveness of the proposed method of treatment, the author describes the clinical observations.
2. Gelfand b. r., Protsenko d. n., Ignatenko o. v., Jarosheckij A.i. intra-abdominal hypertension Syndrome. Scientific review. Emergency medicine. -2008. No. 5. -S. 14-17.
3. Zhidovinov g.i., Maskin S.s., matyukhin v.v., Klimovich I. diagnosis and treatment of syndrome of endogenous intoxication in peritonitah of different etiology//materials of all-Russia scientific — practical Conference with international participation. -Spb., 2009.-28-37.
4. Erjuhin i.a., Shlyapnikov S.a. Peritonitis. Guide for emergency surgery the abdominal organs. Edited by V.s. Savelyeva "Triada-x», Moscow. -2006. -S. 461-495
5. Shalkov Y.l.. Akbarov I.a. Peritonitis in light of violations of mezenterialnoj circulation (experimental aspects)////materials of all-Russia scientific — practical Conference with international participation. -Spb., 2009.-28-37.
6. Shaposhnikov V.i. treatment of acute peritonitis. Publisher Stadtgespräch.-2004. 366 s.
7 Burch J.M., Moore E.E., Moore F.A., Franciose. The abdominal compartmtnt syndrome. Surg. Clin. North.Am. 1996 Aug:76 (4) 833-842.
8 Pickardo P.J.,Shimany J.S., Heiken J.P. tt al. The abdominal compartment symdrome CT findings // AJR. – 1999 –VOL 173.-P.575-579.
9. Fusco M.A., Martin R.S.< Chang M.C. Eshmaton of intraabdominal pressure by bladder pressure measurement validity and methodology. J. Trauma 2001.,Feb.50(2), 297-302
10 Bradley S.E., Bradley G.P. The effect of intra-abdominal pressure on renal function in man // Clin. Invest. -1947. – 26. - 1010-1022
11.Kron J.L., Harman P.K., Nolan S.P. The measurement of intraabdominal pressure as a criterion for abdominal re- exploration // Ann. Surg. - 1984. -199 (1). 28-30
Copyright (c) 2018 Shaposhnikov V.I.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.