Aims & Scope
American International Journal of Multidisciplinary Scientific Research (AIJMSR) is a refereed international journal that is published Semiannually. The journal aims are to publish the papers that provide current issues within Multidisciplinary Scientific Research such as:
1. Sciences and Engineering
2. Physical Sciences
3. Materials Science
4. Biology and Life Sciences
5. Mathematics & Statistics
6. Transportation & Logistics
7. Engineering & Technology
8. Electrical & Computer Science
9. Earth, Energy & Environment
10. Architecture & Civil Engineering
11. Medicine, Health & Food Sciences
12. Chemistry & Chemical Engineering.
The AIJMSR aims to provide a platform for high-quality research related to Multidisciplinary Scientific Research. The subject areas that is relevant to journal scope include:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Analytical Chemistry
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Automobile Engineering
- Biological & Biosystem Engineering
- Botany, Cardiology
- Cell Biology
- Ceramic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Collaborative Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- Complexity in Applied Science and Engineering
- Computational Biology
- Computational Science and Engineering,
- Computer-Aided Engineering and Technology
- Computer Applications in Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Continuing Engineering Education and Life-Long Learning
- Control Theory Engineering
- Critical Care
- Data Mining and Bioinformatics Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Developmental Biology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Emergency Medicine
- Engineering Management and Economics
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Engineering
- Evolutionary Biology
- Forensic Engineering
- High Energy Physics
- Industrial Engineering
- Infectious Diseases
- Information Systems and Management
- Information Technology
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Intelligent Engineering Informatics
- Knowledge Engineering and Data Mining
- Manufacturing Engineering, Marine Biology
- Marine Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Molecular Biology
- Molecular Imaging
- Nuclear Engineering
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Organic Chemistry
- Petroleum Engineering
- Physical Chemistry
- Process Systems Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Public Health
- Remote Monitoring
- Sensor Network
- Soft-computing and Engineering Education
- Software Engineering
- Soil Science
- Strategic Engineering Asset Management
- Structural Biology
- Structural Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Tissue Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Vascular Medicine
- Veterinary Science
- Zoology and all the disciplines.
American International Journal of Multidisciplinary Scientific Research currently has an acceptance rate of 59%. The average time between submission and final decision is 20 days and the average time between acceptance and publication is 30 days.
Paper Selection and Publishing Process
- There is no submission fee.
- Submission Acknowledgement: When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgment letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, please check your bulk email box or contact the editorial assistant.
- Basic Review: The editor or editorial assistant determines whether the manuscript fits the journal’s focus and scope. Next a check for the similarity rate.
- Peer Review: We use a double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The submitted manuscript will be reviewed by at least two experts: one editorial staff member as well as one to three external reviewers. The review process may take two to four weeks.
- The decision is Made: The decision to accept or reject an article is based on the suggestions of reviewers. If differences of opinion occur between reviewers, the editor-in-chief will weigh all comments and arrive at a balanced decision based on all comments, or the second round of peer review may be initiated.
- Notification of the Result of Review: The result of the review will be sent to the corresponding author and forwarded to other authors.
- Publication Fee is Paid: In an open-access model, we promise that readers don't pay a subscription fee to access online published articles. Authors or a supporting institution pay for the publication of the article. With the support of Article Processing Charges (APCs), permanently unrestricted online access to published articles is allowed and our business can be kept sustainable. Only some fundamental costs like peer-review process, typesetting and copy-editing, archiving, online production in various formats, abstracting and indexing services, and inclusion in CrossRef are covered. Hence, this journal is financed by Article Processing Charges (APCs). After acceptance, the authors will revise the paper and pay the online publication fee: 55 USD.
- Publication Notice: The authors and readers will be notified and invited to visit our website for the newly published articles.
- Open Access Policy: This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
- Copyright Policy: Copyrights for articles are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. Authors have the right to reuse, republish, archive, and distribute their own articles after publication. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (https://www.turnitin.com).
All submissions will be checked by Turnitin before being sent to reviewers.
Keep a Similarity Index <30% and single-source matches are not >3%
- SHERPA/RoMEO (Publisher copyright policies & self-archiving)
- IMPACT FACTOR( American Quality Centre for Journals)
- IMPACT FACTOR (Academic Resource Index)
- IMPACT FACTOR (Google Scholar)
- Scientific Indexing Services
- Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources (ROAD)
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing
- Eurasian Scientific Journal Index(ESJI)
- International Institute of Organized Research
- Google Scholar
- The Open Science Framework (OSF)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Slides Share
- PKP Open Archives Harvester