AIMS AND SCOPE
Bangladesh Journal of Multidisciplinary Scientific Research is a double-blind peer-reviewed refereed international journal published by CRIBFB. The journal accepts article submissions online or by e-mail ([email protected]). The journal aims to publish papers on current issues within Multidisciplinary Scientific Research in Asia, including Central Asia, East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East/Africa, and other regions like the Americas, Europe, etc.
1. Business, Accounting & Finance, Economics, Management, Marketing
2. Education and Linguistics, Humanities, Arts, and Social Science
3. Materials Science, Physical Sciences, Sciences, and Engineering
4. Biology and Life Sciences
5. Mathematics & Statistics
6. Transportation & Logistics
7. Engineering & Technology
8. Electrical & Computer Science
9. Earth, Energy & Environment
10. Architecture & Civil Engineering
11. Medicine, Health & Food Sciences
12. Chemistry & Chemical Engineering.
Scopus Subject Area – Multidisciplinary. Subject Category – Multidisciplinary (1000).