AIMS AND SCOPE
Bangladesh Journal of Multidisciplinary Scientific Research is a refereed international journal. The journal aims to publish papers that provide current issues within Multidisciplinary Scientific Research in Asia, including Central Asia, East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East/Africa, and other regions like the Americas, Europe, etc.
The journal publishes in the following areas of research:
1. Business, Accounting & Finance, Economics, Management, Marketing
2. Education and Linguistics, Humanities, Arts and Social Science
3. Materials Science, Physical Sciences, Sciences and Engineering
4. Biology and Life Sciences
5. Mathematics & Statistics
6. Transportation & Logistics
7. Engineering & Technology
8. Electrical & Computer Science
9. Earth, Energy & Environment
10. Architecture & Civil Engineering
11. Medicine, Health & Food Sciences
12. Chemistry & Chemical Engineering.