Bangladesh Journal of Multidisciplinary Scientific Research is a double-blind peer-reviewed refereed international journal published by CRIBFB. The journal accepts article submissions online or by e-mail ([email protected]). The journal aims to publish papers on current issues within Multidisciplinary Scientific Research in Asia, including Central Asia, East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East/Africa, and other regions like the Americas, Europe, etc.
1. Business, Accounting & Finance, Economics, Management, Marketing
2. Education and Linguistics, Humanities, Arts, and Social Science
3. Materials Science, Physical Sciences, Sciences, and Engineering
4. Biology and Life Sciences
5. Mathematics & Statistics
6. Transportation & Logistics
7. Engineering & Technology
8. Electrical & Computer Science
9. Earth, Energy & Environment
10. Architecture & Civil Engineering
11. Medicine, Health & Food Sciences
12. Chemistry & Chemical Engineering.
Original full-length research papers clearly state their objective or hypothesis, the experimental design and methods used, the essential features of any interventions, the main outcome measures, the result from the study, and a section placing the results in the context of published literature.
Report results of a pilot study or preliminary findings from a study. The scope of this section is intended to be wide and to encompass methodology and experimental data on subjects of interest to the readers of the Journal.