Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Read the Aims & Scope to gain an overview and assess if your manuscript is suitable for this journal.
- Use the paper template to prepare your manuscript.
- Make sure that issues about publication ethics, research ethics, copyright, authorship, figure formats, data, and references format have been appropriately considered.
- Ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript.
- Authors are encouraged to add a biography (maximum 200 words) to the submission.
- Keep a Similarity Index <20% and single-source matches are not <2%.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs Times New Roman, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Copyrights for articles published in this journal are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.