Editor-in-Chief of the AFBR Journal:
Dr. Guneratne Wickremasinghe, Victoria University, Australia
General Information of AFBR
ISSN: 2576-1196 (Print)
ISSN: 2576-120X (Online)
Publisher: Centre for Research on Islamic Banking & Finance and Business
Management Office: 8700, Broadway St., Houston, TX-77061, USA
Publication and Update
Last day of Every Month
Journal Paper Publication Policy
- A maximum of thirty-nine (39) papers will be included in every journal issue (effective July 2020).
- Multiple submission of the same paper on different journal submissions will all be discarded (effective July 2020).
- The paper title, author, and corresponding author(s) names should be the same as the submitted paper and on the submission system (effective July 2020).
- Each paper should only have one (1) corresponding author and cannot be changed (effective July 2020).
- If the plagiarism problem was found, all authors including the corresponded authors cannot submit the paper(s) to our journal for three years.
The paper will be removed even though it was already published, and this will be noticed on the home page (effective July 2020).
- If the double submission was found, all authors including the corresponded authors cannot submit a paper(s) to our journal for three years.
The paper will be removed even though it was published, and this will be noticed on the home page (effective July 2020)).
- Only paper(s) containing simulation, implementation, case study, or other evidence of research advancement will be published.
Ideal paper can be published after the editorial board grants permission after reviewing the paper (effective July 2020).
- Papers from one country cannot exceed 60% in every journal issue; it will be based on the first authors' nationality (effective July 2020).
- Only one (1) paper from the same author can be included in each issue regardless of role and order (effective July 2020).
- CRIBFB DOES NOT ALLOW ANY AGENTS FROM ANY COUNTRY to act on our behalf in collecting papers for our journals. CRIBFB has standard procedures in the publication of submitted papers.
Aims & Scope
Australian Finance & Banking Review (AFBR) is an international, double-blind peer-reviewed journal for banking & finance academics.AFBR aims to publish high quality, original academic works that research and analyze issues related to finance and banking.AFBR's goals are to publish the scholarly contributions that will be effectively important and advance both academics and practitioners' understanding within the spectrum of contemporary and emerging finance and banking issues. Moreover, AFBR encourages academics and researchers to submit manuscripts that will raise a new question or pose old one in a pathbreaking way and research papers that test theories in specialized ways or document interesting phenomena that are likely to stimulate new research in the discipline of finance and banking.AFBR aims to take the leading role by not only covering the conceptual and empirical side of financial decision making but also the influences of behavioral attributes of the decision-makers on the structure of the finance and banking system.
The AFBR aims to provide platform for high quality research related to finance and banking. The subject areas that is relevant to journal scope include:
- Financial Innovations
- Financial Literacy
- International Finance
- Behavioral Corporate Finance
- Stock Market
- Risk Management
- Portfolio Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Trading Strategies in Financial/Derivative Markets
- Anomalies in Financial Markets
- Mutual and Hedge Funds
- Financial Management
- Financial Decision Making
- Time Value of Money
- Pricing Financial Services
- Segmenting Financial Services Customers
- Wealth Management
- Regulations Affecting Financial Services Marketing
- Segmenting Financial Services Customers
- Risk Measurement and Asset Pricing
- Institutional Banking and Finance
- Islamic Banking
- Mobile and Online Banking
- Retail Banking
- Regulations of Financial Markets Banking
- Banking Industry Growth
- Bankruptcy and Banking
- Interest Rate Banking
- Foreign Exchange Rate Banking
- Lending Loan Banking etc.
Australian Finance & Banking Review currently has an acceptance rate of 15%. The average time between submission and final decision is 20 days and the average time between acceptance and publication is 30 days.
1. Authors must ensure that their papers are free of spelling and grammatical errors and typos.
2. Research papers should not exceed 8,000 words.
3. A separate title page of an article should contain the title of the paper, name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s).
4. The first page of an article should contain an abstract not exceeding 250 words and a maximum of eight keywords.
5. Equations in the text should be numbered consecutively using Arabic numerals within simple brackets and aligned against the right margin.
6. All appendices should be numbered consecutively using uppercase roman numerals and shown after the list of references.
7. References should be cited within the text as follows: According to Wickremasinghe (2005), the foreign exchange market … These results are inconsistent with those of other studies (Perera, 1995; Silva, 2000)
8. List of references should show each citation in alphabetical order and follow the style of APA
9. The author should register with the journal before submitting manuscripts.
10. Page proofs will be sent to the corresponding author. The corrected manuscripts should be submitted., and the publication fee should be paid within 10 working days.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (https://www.turnitin.com).
All submissions will be checked by turnitin before being sent to reviewers.
Keep a Similarity Index <30% and single source matches are not >6%
- ERA(Excellence in Research for Australia -Indexing in Progress
- IMPACT FACTOR( American Quality Centre for Journals)
- IMPACT FACTOR (Research Bib)
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing
- International Institute of Organized Research
- Scientific Indexing Services
- Google Scholar
- Slides Share
- PKP Open Archives Harvester